Alan McConville and Nic McConville are
a father and son team that are responsible
for revitalising a third generation family business. Originally established in 1950
by Jim McConville as a general DIY and hardware store, Alan and NIc have built a thriving business specialising in kitchen worktops and related products.
With over 700 styles from all of the leading brands, the range of kitchen surfaces
offered by The Worktop Centre is the
largest in the North West and the
quality of service second to none.
• We supply most kitchen worktop surfaces
• Factory- showroom, workshop & warehouse in one
• Most surfaces can be supplied within a few days
• Many best seller worktops in stock
• Sample displays in store of all surfaces
• Butt & scribe invisible jointing service
• While you wait cutting service
• Many discounted items in-store
• We supply Sinks & Taps and have in-store displays
• Supplier of kitchen doors to update your kitchen
• All associated accessories in-store or for order
• Help and expert advice in-store
Workshop andWarehouse in one site.
• KItchen Worktops
• Sinks & Taps
• Kitchen Doors
• Delivery in North West
Follow us and
We constantly review and update our service so leave us feedback on our facebook page or follow us and watch out for offers and discounts.